The past week was a continuation of the address/contact book which has advanced to internal testing. We are looking to schedule a release date following a final code review of the wallet.
This is the first graphical user interface wallet for both safex cash and tokens.
Safex Marketplace Proof of Concept Phase
On the safex marketplace development Marko has shifted from database development and is shifting through the api connecting the higher level transaction layer to the consensus system.
This to do list for this week is front and center for delivery for the test network:
- Put transactions with lock/unlock commands in the blocks passing core verification (core test)
- Node - add command to show number of locked tokens
- Node - add simple donation command (core test)
- Node - add command to show network fee amount for interval
- Node - create logic for unlock transaction fee calculation
- Wallet - add cli wallet command that will create txlock transaction
- Wallet - add simple donation command
this will simulate a successful sale on the network
- Wallet - add cli wallet command that will create unlock transaction
- Wallet - add command that will show locked balance
- Release test to test network (23. април)
- Node - create collect transaction that will take fee
- Wallet - add cli wallet command that will create collect transaction
Safex CLI Wallet
Stefan cleaned up an insignificant reporting error that reported token transactions as dust.
So far progress here is a successful isolation of outputs and the continuation involves properly formatting the transaction data to be consumed by the safexd client and throughout the network.
Additionally the layout of a simulated testing environment was considered to fully test the transaction layer of the Goland libraries. This is part of the goals for this week.
Further, some refactor of the branches across all features related to the wallet aspect of the library.
Safe Exchange Coin Migration
The migration script ran today, where ~130m safex tokens were successfully migrated setting the circulating supply of SFT at ~785m
On behalf of the Safex Development Community,