Hi @dallyshalla & SEC community,
I’m here to get to know a bit more about your project to assist our team in finalizing the decision of adding SEC as an accepted asset on MUEX.IO .
MUEX.IO is a project aimed to bridge services to crypto communities and their members; our project is an initiative by the MonetaryUnit Foundation team (MUE).
If i’m not mistaken @daniel posted in our BTCT Thread to the effect of SEC community interest; and i’m here to review the request.
We do not have listing Fees, we avoid shady projects and have no tolerance for scam-coins sweeping through the realm of Crypto and so, our decision to add coins is of two types:
- Naturally we accept - most if not all - Coins that are generally accepted by Crypto Payment gateways
- We add developing coins that request it based on the demand of its community;
Provided the project is:
- Actively maintained by its developer/s
- Has an active and involved community
- Shows the general signs of a healthy Crypto-Project we all aspire to see thrive to the benefit of the crypto-ecosystem
- Willing to collaborate with other crypto-projects in building inter-community bridges
We’re still in (and hope not to get out of) the development/testing stages of our ideas…
So bare with us, it’s all part of the growing pains.
From the looks of it, i’ll have a good brows/scroll/read around your forum…
Feel free to drop me a line re your thoughts and comments.
For MUEXIO & MonetaryUnit Team