Migration Milestone - First 10% of supply migrated!

I thought it would be good to start a thread about the first Safex migration milestone - 10% of the Safe Exchange Coin supply has been burned and in the process of airdropping Safex Token and Safex Cash to the relevant Safex Blockchain addresses.

Here are some quick stats!

• At the time of writing this, 231,596,138 Safe Exchange Coins have been burned
  • Based on the current market price at Trade Satoshi – this is a little over $2m worth of Safex
  • A total of 965 burn transactions have been performed
  • Excluding the developer test transaction – it’s closer to 930 burn transactions
  • This gives us an average of almost 250K Safe Exchange Coins burned per transaction
  • The migration so far has been responsible for 2,260 transaction on the Bitcoin Blockchain
  • A rough average of 582 Safex Cash has been airdropped per migration transaction
  • A total of 539,227 Safex Cash has been allocated to airdrop receivers so far

Just some fun quick stats. Here is to the next milestone – 25%!

For those who are unfamiliar with the migration process - here is a useful video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kw9QhVimoyY

Let’s go! Onto the next milestone! :rocket:

I have stack of safex coins ready to be burned,
pretty sure we’ll be hitting that milestone in no time!

Ofc we are, the entire community is centered on migrating their coins rn

Personally I am waiting for the next wallet version coming out soon. Not in too much of a hurry.

Well I already migrated my coins, just want to be prepared when SFX get listed on Coindeal, it should be this month :muscle: