Does Daniel Know Who Is Satoshi?

I just saw Daniel retweeted an article about the true identity of Satoshi Nakamoto.
Does this theory sound possible to you? Looks like there are a lot of clues, but I’m still suspicious.

the question should be: " Does Satoshi Nakamoto know who is Daniel Dabek" … :wink:

Even though I read tens of articles on this topic, I think this is one of the best! Also, I have no idea who is this guy Cryptpresso, but he seems to be really knowledgable. I will definitely follow his blog. :man_teacher::face_with_monocle:

Cryptopresso . great article btw

Like reading some good detective story. It is evident the author put a lot of time and effort into research. :muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::muscle::+1::+1::+1:

So you guys are sure that Hal Finney is Satoshi Nakamoto?

I cannot be sure 100% but after I read this blog post it seems to me Hal Finney is Satoshi. :man_technologist:

Btw, do you know this blogger? Maybe he can write about Safex? :stars:

I don’t know who he is, but there is an option on the blog to contact him for writing, I assume he would write about Safex if asked

Unfortunately Hal Finney passed away in 2014

Hey @GetGriffin I was thinking of Cryptpresso, not Hal Finney. :sweat_smile:

Hahahah, it is not Hal definitely. I’ve contacted the blogger and told him about the Safex and this forum, maybe he will join us :crossed_fingers:t2:

daniel is satoshi bro he made up the bs story about buying bitcoins dude is in god mode!

That would be awesome! :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: