BTC - Bitcoin

BItcoin recovering price loss. Could be back on track to raise over 3000$

I am hoping for that to happen, even though I do believe that Bitcoin will decline over the course of two years steadily. But first it needs a nice peak to 4,000$ :sunrise_over_mountains:

Bitcoin took a big retrace, a likely profit taking by alt coin traders. The dynamic that I had seen is alt coins were going down a bit, and then bitcoin took a dive. This fueled more alt coining out into bitcoin and the next likely case was into FIAT.

Recently the bitcoin blocks are not full to maximum capacity with transactions (max is ~2200 txns, notice the 989, 969, 1005). With news about segwit coming up in August, I think that Bitcoin is back on is up trend to go over $3,000 :eyes:

Documenting for posterity… in just 6 weeks bitcoin has gone up ~75%

Really amazing, and super busy 6 weeks behind us for safex, wow what has bitcoin gone through.

The bears continued to be in the driver’s seat on Monday, pushing bitcoin (BTC) below $8,000 and opening the doors for a re-test of recent lows near $7,300. and on Wednesday BTC is on 7842$ with 0.67% profit.

BTC Leverage Longs 32k vs 22k Leveraged shorts. Means more pain going down right now. Until this ratio comes in we can be afraid of 5k Bitcoin. Hopefully crypto market overall stays level for now. BTC%20long%20short%20margin%20tradingBTC%20margin%20trading

Bitcoin has come such a long way:

Yup,

$282 difference between the highest and the lowest price today, and that’s not even 5% of its value

Just in case you want to see real time bitcoin price on various exchanges https://coinalyze.net/bitcoin-live-price-charts/