Can you please give a link to that
I cannot find it and have never seen this requirement. Also other coins would have been delisted since they have no alpha.
Here is the list of reasons for delisting
- Markets with less than 0.5 BTC (or equivalent) of average daily volume over a 7 day period and have been on Bittrex for 4 weeks or more.
- Markets that consistency dip below the minimum volume requirement.
- Markets with 0 daily volume.
- Markets with low liquidity. Less that 15 BTC on the Buy side of the order book for Bitcoin markets.
- Coins with no developer support or public developments.
- Coins without working blockchains.
- Coins which do not adhere to their target block times.
- Coins with weak blockchain security. e.g. Low hash rates which can be exploited.
- Coins which violate our policies.
- Coins which have compliance issues.
So where is the requirement for alpha??
And seeing as safex is a omni-token, it uses the BTC blockchain. So not only has it an alpha it has a working blockchain which other coins Bittrex list use. The new coin being developed now is not even existing so it cannot be delisted can it.