Here’s my thought for discussion:
When you Lock in your SFT, you should have the option to automatically convert the incentives into more SFT, the same way you can automatically reinvest dividends into the underlying stock through a brokerage account.
How it’d work:
- By selecting "automatically convert my SFX incentives into “SFT” at the time that you lock in your original SFT, all future SFX incentives do an open market buy, with the new SFT being sent to the wallet and getting locked in.
- Devs can take an extra “service fee” on this type of transaction.
- Keeps upward support on the price of SFT
- Keeps the supply of SFX in the hands of people that want to spend it, and avoids having it lost/forgotten about in people’s wallets. Might help stabilize the SFX price?
- Only possible if there is a SFT/SFX direct pairing, with volume.
- Does not directly incentive people to spent SFX
- Network congestion.